Prepare for college
College is an investment you make for your future. The amount of time you spend preparing for college can lead to great benefits. These benefits can be more satisfaction in your career (not just a job) and higher earnings than if you only completed high school.
Don't waste your time or money—prepare for college and increase your ability to meet your educational goals.
Get started now:
- 8th-grade students: Plan for college now (Make High School Count Program)
- Prepare academically for college
- High school students: Prepare for life after graduation (Guide to Life after High School program)
- Do what it takes to be successful in college (Success in College Guide)
- High school juniors: Review college planning tips
- High school seniors: Follow the college planning calendar
- Select a college
- Apply for admission
- Learn more about net price calculators