Mapping Your Future offers a variety of default prevention tools
By Beth Ziehmer
March 09, 2017
The Department of Education recently released the FY2014 3-year draft cohort default rates.
Mapping Your Future offers several default prevention tools that schools can integrate into their default prevention plan to assist their students. Since Mapping Your Future's inception in 1996, default prevention has been an important focus.
Mapping Your Future provides important default prevention services, including:
- EX$EL, an online financial education and default prevention tool for schools and students
- 22 Online Counseling sessions, which go beyond regulatory requirements
- Resources and content, such as guidance for the undergraduate and graduate students, or student loan borrowers, and covering such topics as managing your student loan, managing your money, and student loan servicers
- Calculators, which many financial aid offices use when conducting one-on-one counseling with their students
- Webinars on-demand that provide professional development and new ideas for financial aid offices to enhance their default prevention efforts
For more information, contact the Mapping Your Future staff at email@example.com or (800) 374-4072.