July tasks for high school seniors
By Beth Ziehmer
July 01, 2018
During your senior year, you finalized your college choice. This year was filled with admission applications, scholarship essays, financial aid information, and deadlines.
Below are the tasks you should complete during the month of July:
- Save money from your summer job.
- Send thank you notes to everyone who helped you plan and prepare for college.
- Make copies of your financial aid forms, health forms, etc. for your files to aid in resolving future issues.
- Register for the fall semester.
- Prepare for the new adventures that await you on campus!
- Review your packing list for college and shop around for the best deals.
Congratulations! It's time to get ready to start college.