Mapping Your Future: Online Counseling
Welcome to Direct PLUS Exit Counseling!
Before you withdraw, graduate, or drop below half-time attendance (regardless if you plan to transfer to another school), federal regulations require that you complete an exit counseling session. The counseling session helps guide you in managing your student loans after college.
- From the menu below, select the location of your school and then select your school. Your school must elect to participate in this counseling session. If they aren't on the list below, do NOT select another school. Instead, talk to your school about alternative methods for fulfilling your loan counseling obligation.
- Read any information from your school and the session instructions.
- Read the content and answer the questions.
- Fill out the student information form. Use the comment box for any comments or questions you have for your school.
- Print the confirmation page that appears after you fill out the student information form or note your confirmation number for your records.
The student loan calculator in this session will help you calculate your estimated monthly payment. If you aren't sure how much you've borrowed, you have several options:
- Visit StudentAid.gov with your FSA ID to view your aid history.
- Ask your school for the amount you borrowed or the average student loan indebtedness of borrowers at the school or in your program of study at the school. Your school may have included this information on the next page.
Step 1. Select location and the name of the school.
Select the state or U.S. territory of your school and then click continue.
Select the name of your school and then click continue. If your school is not
listed in the dropdown below and the school has directed you to Mapping Your
Future's Online Student Loan Counseling, please click Cancel & Exit
and check for your school's participation in other counseling types.
For non-US states and territories,
select the country of the school and then click continue.
Select the name of your school and then click continue.
© 2023 Mapping Your Future, Inc.