You can elect to receive e-mail notification when borrowers complete counseling. You have several options for each counseling type:
- Individual—One e-mail sent per counseling session at the time the session is completed
- Batch—One daily e-mail per counseling type, listing all borrowers who completed counseling during the prior business day
- None—No messages sent to notify you when borrowers complete counseling. If you select none, you still can elect to receive a message on occasions when borrowers enter a question or comment on the counseling record.
The e-mail notification contains limited information, as e-mail is not secure. You still will need to retrieve counseling records so you can retain them per record retention requirements.
You can review or update your e-mail notification settings as follows:
- Login to your Access Area
- Click on Notification Options
- Choose the appropriate counseling type
- If you make a change, click the Apply Changes button
You can enter one or two e-mail addresses (separate the two addresses with a semi-colon and a space).