Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Does not need to be repaid
- Awarded based on financial need
- Awards between $100 and $4,000 per academic year, based on date of application, financial need, and the college?s funding level (students on approved study abroad programs may receive up to $4,400).
In order to be eligible for this grant, you must:
- complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid);
- be eligible for federal financial aid;
- Undergraduate students without baccalaureate or professional degree;
- priority given to Federal Pell Grant recipients and students with lowest Expected Family Contribution (EFC);
For more information
- Talk to your high school guidance counselor.
- Contact your college's financial aid office.
- Call the U.S. Department of Education at 1-800-4-FED-AID (433-3243).
- Visit the Student Aid on the Web FSEOG page