We are doing maintenance August 17-19, 2018. The process will start at 6 p.m. on Friday, August 17 and will be completed as soon as possible on August 18 or 19.
Consider work-study programs
- Provides jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need who are attending eligible postsecondary schools.
- Allows students to earn money to pay educational expenses.
- Allows student to gain valuable work experience within their field of interest.
- Pay is based on federal minimum wage standards, but varies with job requirements, skill, and experience levels.
- Indicate on your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) that you want work-study assistance, or notify the financial aid office at your college.
For more information