Money Management International webinars scheduled
By Beth Ziehmer
April 05, 2019
Powered by Money Management International, Mapping Your Future offers free webinars to anyone interested in learning more about retiring strong, home ownership, and setting goals and priorities. Mapping Your Future encourages you to share these free webinar resources with your coworkers, students, and parents.
In celebration of Older Americans and Military Appreciation month, Retire Strong will help you find out about building wealth. Learn about investment principles and concepts related to investing as well as investment products.
The following concepts will be covered:
- Assess Your Situation, Create Family Goals
- Social Security Planning
- Debt Pay Down Plan
- Retirement Savings
- Retirement Budgeting
- Housing and Estate Planning
Register for the Thursday, May 9 webinar, to be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
In celebration of American Housing Month, this webinar provides information on how to determine home-ownership readiness.
The following concepts will be covered in the webinar:
- Budgeting to help plan and save for the down payment and ongoing housing costs.
- Predatory lending, understanding how to avoid being a victim.
- Credit and credit scoring to determine how to address credit challenges prior to applying for a home loan.
- Where to receive information on assistance or help in purchasing a home.
Register for the Thursday, June 13 webinar, to be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
Setting Goals & Priorities
We're nearly half-way through 2019. Do your goals for this year need a refresh? Or are you ready to start preparing your 2020 goals?
In this webinar, the following concepts will be covered:
- Determining family values
- Setting goals
- Prioritizing those goals
- Monitoring the progress
Register for the Thursday, July 11 webinar, to be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
The links provided above lead to the registration forms. We will use GoToWebinar for these trainings which can be accessed from any computer.
For questions or more information, contact Mapping Your Future at email@example.com or (800) 374-4072.