Credit Reports & Credit Scores: Getting the Most Mileage from Credit webinar scheduled for April 11
By Beth Ziehmer
March 13, 2019
Mapping Your Future offers free webinars to anyone interested in learning more about managing their budget, understanding credit reports and scores, and repaying student loans. Powered by Money Management International, Mapping Your Future encourages you to share these free webinar resources with your students and parents.
Credit Reports & Credit Scores: Getting the Most Mileage from Credit
To celebrate Financial Literacy Month, register for Credit Reports and Credit Scores: Getting the most mileage from credit; learn the best ways to address and protect your credit.
Upon completion of this webinar, you will have tools to:
- Analyze a credit report
- Obtain and review your credit report
- Know the purpose that a credit report serves
- Review your credit report for errors and have them fixed
- Identify ways to protect their identity
- Determine the effect of credit scores on interest rates for loans
- Identify ways to address credit scores
Register for the Thursday, April 11 webinar, to be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
The link provided above leads to the registration form. We will use GoToWebinar for this training which can be accessed from any computer.
For questions or more information, contact Mapping Your Future at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 374-4072.