Preparing for Emergencies: Important Papers & Disaster Readiness webinar scheduled for September 12
By Beth Ziehmer
August 28, 2019
Powered by Money Management International, Mapping Your Future offers free webinars to anyone interested in learning more on topics such as preparing for emergencies. Mapping Your Future encourages you to share this free webinar resource with your coworkers, students, and parents.
Preparing for Emergencies: Important Papers & Disaster Readiness
This webinar is designed to help those who reside in a disaster prone region or anyone who would like to have an emergency plan for future potential disasters.
The following concepts will be reviewed:
- Understand how to organize documents
- Why some documents should be kept and others shredded
- Why it's important to create a personal contacts directory
- Understand the importance of protecting your assets and preparing for future disasters
- Avoid becoming victim of scams
Register for the Thursday, September 12 webinar, to be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
The link provided above leads to the registration form. We will use GoToWebinar for this training which can be accessed from any computer.
For questions or more information, contact Mapping Your Future at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 374-4072.