Mapping Your Future's 2019 best-read list
January 09, 2020
The books people buy often say a lot about what topics are trending.
If Mapping Your Future article statistics are any indication, then there is a lot of interest in the Student Aid Report. Mapping Your Future has its own best-read list; developed from tracking what articles are of interest to the people we serve.
In looking back at 2019, articles about the Student Aid Report appear twice in our Top 10 articles read by students, parents, and financial aid professionals:
- What is the SAR, why you need to carefully review it
- Answering student and parent questions about the 2020-21 FAFSA
- Federal Student Aid training website for professionals is moving
- The benefits of extracurricular activities
- Knowing what to pack for college
- 2020-21 FAFSA training available for financial aid professionals and others helping students and parents complete the FAFSA
- Packing list for college bound student
- The Student Aid Report, why you need to review it
- Mapping Your Future's Private Loan counseling educates students
- The ABCs of being a good student
These stats, as well as your feedback, help us plan our articles and content for 2020, and while we won't inundate you with articles about the SAR, we do recognize the need for articles, providing guidance for students and families as they prepare for postsecondary education.
Let us know if you have any article suggestions for 2020.