March tasks for high school seniors
By Beth Ziehmer
February 28, 2023
As your senior year gets closer to winding down, make sure to complete the necessary admission applications, scholarship essays, and financial aid information - keeping in mind the necessary deadlines. Don't let yourself become overwhelmed with the tasks at hand, but continue to progress through your to do list.
Below are the tasks you should complete during the month of March:
- Check with the financial aid office to ensure your paperwork is complete. Submit tax forms or other information if they request them.
- Narrow your school choices and make campus visits.
- Be on the lookout for acceptance letters.
- Be on the lookout for financial aid information, such as a financial aid offer or award letter.
- Complete scholarship applications. Use the Scholarship Tracking Worksheet to keep track of the scholarships for which you are applying and those you receive.
- Start looking for a summer job.