Five popular Mapping Your Future resources for counselors and their students
July 01, 2021
Mapping Your Future offers several resources to help you and your students with planning, paying, and preparing for college.
These free resources include:
- Guide to Life after High School is an online education program which counselors or educators can direct students to complete. The sessions included in the program cover college planning, financial aid, career selection, and financial literacy.
- CareerShip is a career exploration tool that provides a variety of options, such as a career search, matching career interests, and reviewing careers by cluster.
- The Mapping Your Future newsroom includes articles of interest to professionals, like you, and some of interest to your students. Articles cover a variety of topics on college access and success, which can be shared with your students.
- The StudentAidPandemic.org website provides the latest information on the federal benefits under federal legislation.
- Recorded webinars can be viewed online at mappingyourfuture.org/services/webinars.cfm. Future webinars will include Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) webinars for those helping students and parents, as well as for students and parents.
There are a number of other helpful resources on the Mapping Your Future website. If you have any questions or need something specific, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-800-374-4072.