Mapping Your Future: Online Counseling
Private Loan counseling
Welcome to Mapping Your Future’s Private Loan counseling session. This session provides general information about how to manage your private student loan, both during and after college.
- From the menu below, select the location of your school and then select your school. Your school must elect to participate in this counseling session. If they aren't on the list below, do not select another school. Instead, talk to your school about alternative methods for completing counseling or read the paper version (PDF; no verification that you completed counseling to your school) of the content.
- Read any information from your school and the session instructions.
- Read the content and answer the questions.
- Fill out the student information form. Use the comment box for any comments or questions you have for your school.
- Print the confirmation page that appears after you fill out the student information form or note your confirmation number for your records.
Step 1. Select location and the name of the school.
Select the state or U.S. territory of your school and then click continue.
Select the name of your school and then click continue. If your school is not
listed in the dropdown below and the school has directed you to Mapping Your
Future's Online Student Loan Counseling, please click Cancel & Exit
and check for your school's participation in other counseling types.
© 2023 Mapping Your Future, Inc.