Your money is a huge part of your life. It can determine what you can do and where you can go. Learning how to manage your money the right way is an important step toward taking control of your life.
Understand where your money is coming from, where it's going to, and how to make sure that the way you manage your money falls in line with the values that matter most to you.
- Establish yourself financially.
- Understand your income.
- Manage your bank accounts.
- Start budgeting.
- Save money.
- Use your credit cards wisely.
- Review and understand your credit report.
- Prevent and detect identity theft.
- Manage your student loan debt.
- Use calculators.
- Visit other money management resources.
Want to learn all of this in one sitting? Read our 12-step guide to financial success (PDF).