Welcome to Mapping Your Future. We provide information and tools to help you provide effective service to your students and families, especially as they explore higher education as a means to a better future.
Prepare students for life after graduation
- Learn more about Mapping Your Future's Guide to Life after High School. This Online Education program teaches career and college preparation, financial aid, and money management.
- Sign up for an Online Education account so you can use the Guide to Life after High School.
- Current users: Login to your Online Education Access Area.
Access these resources and help your students:
- Get articles for your students and families, plus learn more about resources to help you.
- Learn how to help families complete the FAFSA.
- Help 8th-grade students plan for college (Make High School Count program).
- Help your students find ways to fund their college education by using free scholarship search resources.
- Present money management and student loan default prevention techniques to students (PowerPoint)
- Prepare for Constitution and Citizenship Day.
- Direct students and families to other career, college, and financial aid resources in your state.
- Get downloads and forms.
- Review the glossary of higher education and financial aid terms and acronyms.
- Register for upcoming webinars
Mapping Your Future is a participatory effort. Many professionals from across the country help design the site so we can provide what you need. If you have ideas on how to make Mapping Your Future even more effective or if you want to serve on a Mapping Your Future team, contact us.