Federal Student Aid schedules series of financial aid webinars
January 31, 2024
Students, parents, and college access professionals may be interested in attending some webinars on financial aid and the FAFSA, to be presented by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Federal Student Aid. A variety of topics will be covered on the following schedule:
- Understanding the new FAFSA submission summary
- Why should I complete the 2024-25 FAFSA form?
- How to complete the 2024-25 FAFSA form as a dependent student
- A parent's guide to federal financial aid
- Best strategies for comparing schools and financial aid offers using the U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard
- How to complete the 2024-25 FAFSA form as an independent student
To register for the webinars, go to the webinar registration page.